Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 2 Comments

as a guy, i just can hold on my tears from falling down no matter how sad m i,

i stil need to hold on the tears until the end of my life....

i wish to let my tears flow out through my blood now....

and wish to die in this nightmare tonight...

my is so pain and so hurt and it crying in it now... :'(



You went away....

Took my heart...

I drop a tear...

But my heart die that night...

I Love You more then everything in this world...

But now im feeling-less in love...

and what i wish is to hold your hand forever...

and not even let it go for a min...

2 Responses so far.

  1. halum says:

    hey man my i post your link in facebook plz....

  2. Unknown says:

    We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining, they just shine. See the link below for more info.


    #shining
    www.edupdf.org


Post a Comment