Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:12 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 0 Comments

I was not meant to be with you...:'(

what i giving u is oni trouble...:'(

and it will be a bigger after each day and each day....:'(

and thing is getting worst every second the time passed...:'(

i know it from earlier but i still wanna do it...:'(

but i hope it will end soon...:'(

for the time has arrive, everything had to be reveal....:'(

as for i love you from the start but i have to stop it at the end coz what i get at last its just a broken heart...:'(

a smaller piece everytime i been hurt...:'(

til it cant saw how my heart actually look like....:'(

sry...:'(

i cant treat you as nice as you wish... :'(

coz im not perfect enough for you...:'(

for what you wish is better then me...:'(

and i could not be better then what im now...:'(

for this is what im, who im...:'(

my heart was mean to be break once but not meant to be break twice by you...:'(

because it will be a pain process to both of us...:'(

so i wish there is no start and end....=)

so that it wont break any1 of our heart....=)

thanks for being with me when the time im lonely....=)

i appreciate all our memories together....=)

although its maybe just a day but i appreciate every moment that you spend with me...=)

I LOVE YOU =)

thanks^^...

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment