Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 0 Comments

27 of March 2012
Today will be going to Wesley Methodist church with my utar cf members. They went to myfamily shop for a dinner and, lol, they don’t know that was my family shop; so on, we have a great gathering actually, fun of the icebreaking with some drawing like draw something but with BLINKFOLDED, so how can we see? But its fun, I really enjoy it with the members. Somehow today they asked me about the cf camp and so on they have collected my registration form and I think it by God’s grace that wanted me to go to join them even I not really a part of this utar family. Happy for it even in my mind, there is something different about it that I doesn’t really know what it is, perhaps someday I will figure it out?
28 of March 2012
Somehow, today God has spoken to me
Today I want to church at fga Kampar, watched a movie named…erm~~Grace forget what ed…mostly this movie is talk about grace and by grace, things were happen in the way that people cant think or predict off; but somehow, this verse came into my mind James 4:6 “But the grace that God gives even stronger. As the scripture says, “God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble”” and Ephesians 2:5 “that while we were spiritually dead in our disobedience he brought us to life with Christ. It is by God’s grace that you have been saved” and because of God’s grace, we shall not be proud as we were saved as we shall be humble to receive this grace and share this grace card to other as God’s grace is not proud, is humble to be given to everyone that trust in HIM.

29 of March 2012
Being a Christian is really not easy as other Christian gonna judge u for who u really and actually are as Christian are human too; so that, they have the human behavior. This actually is normal but as Christian, we have the holy spirit within us that the fruit of the spirits shall be in our heart, our mind and as well as our soul. Sound racist or offending Christian? No, I will not said that im a Christian if I doesn’t look like one infront of you. It remind me of something about the movie I watched yesterday, as well as the post I written before, whom am I to judge as I, myself are not a faithful servant of God. But its all about grace that we as Christian, we had been chosen by God to be saved. We shall hold on our grace, and also hold on the fruit of the spirits; peace, love, joy, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, patience, goodness and self-control. I doesn’t put the blame on you for everything you did but I will rather put the blame on myself for not being a good friend for you ; and that is not a kindness and gentleness or goodness, but its love because love is selfless, not selfish, I care about you as friend and because of no reason, I will be willing to put the blame on myself as a sinner. As sometimes, there are just things that meant to be happen without reason just like death.


Special post; somehow, today I like lost the self-control when there are something bad happen that I felt really very bad and hurt and perhaps some of it know about what happen and well, perhaps there are even some of it know the real things that happen about everything including the “different feeling” in my 27 march post? I’m not really sure about it but somehow, I have spent 3 days for writing a lot of silly and nonsense thing, I think. So reader can give some comment even u are hater of me, offender or any view, I don’t mind, it’s a public, I’m happy to get all the comment. May God bless and keep all the words in my and perhaps other person mind.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment