Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 0 Comments


♥ Jeremiah ♥ ♥Love♥ ♥ You ♥

♥ this is between ME and YOU
when the 1st time i meet u, I in LOVE with YOU
when the last time u hurt me, u din break my HEART
but u took away my HEART because 
I LOVE YOU more then i could DIE for you
because DIE could not LOVE you more then I could be
because DIE END EVERYTHING
that's why every words that I wanna say is just for YOU
and every words is TRULY came out from my HEART
no matter when, where or what time
because i just wanna say I LOVE YOU forever
because i know that every moment that I spend with YOU will be full of LOVE
and every step that I walk with YOU will be full with SMILE =)
i just want to be by your side FOREVER AND EVER
not even giving a chances to LET YOUR HAND GO
because MY LOVE LASTS, DEATH END
that is why I LOVE YOU more then i could DIE for YOU
~I LOVE YOU~

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment