Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 7:33 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 0 Comments

really duno why i feel so
whenever i getting lonely, i really with my other part were beside me all the time
but im still single til now
i duno whether they care about how i look like
or because of my birth mark beside my right eye
or i look ugly
or bored
or maybe even stupid enough to love someone
that i, my ownself also feel like duno what love is
so i really wish to find bac the feel
and totally found someone that i really love
and really love me as well
but i duno whether i should choose you or not
so i hope i dun need to choose you
but you the one that choose me
can you do it?
but if you really love me
i think u will do it
because if u cant do it that mean you wont love me
or your love to me are not enough
just three words that i wish to hear from you
if u really love
just that simple three words "I LOVE YOU"
and that all could prove that you really love me
and i wont go to get you anymore
because you have told me that you love me
and i will love you forever more in my life  

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment