Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 1 Comment

Today is 23 February 2012m even though I posted at 24 February but Im still writing the stuff that happened on 23 February 2012. Today I was not really happy, kind of no mood, I don’t know why and don’t understand why, I felt disappointment in myself suddenly, I tried to smile and always stay smile but today I totally cant, I just could keep the smile just for 1 second. I don’t really know what happen or what that is in my mind or perhaps I’m just really too tired this few day for going utar cf and fga and also rush my assignment, have to woke up to morning call people but there is other that doing it and I over slept today. I just wondering that did I really have the strength to pass my mid-term in next week because I still got assignment to rush even though I believe my self can finish it but I really don’t have faith to pass my mid-term for the subject that I like never attend the class or I have attend but didn’t take any notes. I just felt like worrying but I trusted God but I’m still worrying, I wish to keep on praying for the wisdom so that I can pass my mid-term, I’m pushing myself very hard, very tired that I went back home, im like a dead body today, I lay on the sofa, I direct get asleep, have a dream and the stupid alarm waken me up.  Get out for dinner, and there is no dinner. I felt it not my day today and so on, I hope that tomorrow will be another great day that is without any worries in my mind that I can finish my assignment and prepare for revision for the mid-term that coming next week. And there is no place or no one that I can tell about so in this blog, that is the only place where I can write something out but not think of people will see it. Just felt like posting it. Have a sweet night =)

1 Response so far.

  1. milky says:

    im owez here :-)

Post a Comment