Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM Posted by Jeremiah Jr Chai 3 Comments

i know many people are saying my bad thing from secondary til college life...but you all never know the fact of what you all been saying to me!!! i told you all once and again, i not doing any sins or bad to any of you, i treat you all the same way as i treat other, so if you all wanna say bad thing about me, up to you...and for the guys part, i know you all saying a lot of bad things about me because of you jealous so please dont blame me for God will not punish me...thx..

and one more thing, is the way you treat me that got problem, not the way i treat you all...i treat everyone fair and square...all of you always look down on me, look down on thing i cant do because non of you willing to help me as for im help each and everyone of you...being good for bad punishment???

i was alone and always will be alone and so i find friend, i try to keep my self get connected with you all but you all will only think that im a paper that had been write wrong(a friend that you had wrongly knowed) and after that, just throw me to rubbish bin and when you recycle(when you need me) you will get me and after that you will still throw me away...

so from now on, those that dislike me can direct delete me from any of my facebook account because i dont think is worth for you to add me and seeing my post about all my bull shit stuff, you all can get out from my life from now on because non of you believe and understand me so i will not waste my time to explain much and believe you all anymore because i will be glad that im doing so for that clean of my own name and image...

3 Responses so far.

  1. Ryan Then says:

    Are you too stressed up??

  2. Choo says:

    ichiban..then u should join other new gangs instead of ur common gang...?

  3. thanks for the comment =)

Post a Comment